Sinequa Announces Record Performance and Outstanding Achievements for 2015
Company Sees Accelerated Growth in North America, Collects New Marquee Customers and Industry Recognition
NEW YORK - February 17, 2016 - Sinequa, a leader in real-time Big Data search and analytics, today announced that it achieved record revenues for the fiscal year 2015 ending on December 31, 2015. Worldwide software bookings grew more than 66% compared to the last fiscal year. Established nearly a year ago, Sinequa's North American operations based in New York have registered exceptional growth, and are already generating more than 50% of the company's software business. During this period, the company's subscription-based license fees doubled.
2015 Highlights - Accelerated Growth, New Marquee Customers, Analysts and Industry Recognition
During the fiscal year, Sinequa achieved the following significant milestones:
- Added new major customers in multiple industry verticals including Atos, Alexion, Bristol Myers Squibb, Celgene, ENGIE and Skadden. The company also closed deals with UCB, a leading biopharma company, one of the largest stock exchanges in the world, an intelligence and law enforcement agency and a renowned EMEA-based insurance company.
- Strengthened and expanded its worldwide network of system integrators and alliance partners with Atos, Cognizant, DTI, ESRI France, IBM, Knowledgent, Microsoft, MapR, Oracle, Weka and Wipro.
- Gained recognition as an industry leader by Forrester Research in the Forrester Wave™: Big Data Search and Knowledge Discovery Solutions. In this report, Sinequa Big Data Search & Analytics Platform was recognized as the Top Ranked Current Offering among all evaluated vendors.
- Was named an industry leader by Gartner in the Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search.
- Was recognized by the IDC Technology Spotlight report, "Unstructured Information: The Revolution in Big Data Analytics" as a company that "offers an extremely strong platform for unstructured information handling."
- Was featured in the "20 Big Data Companies leading the way" in Datamation magazine, and listed in the "100 companies that matter in Knowledge Management."
In 2015, Sinequa also expanded its family of connectors across Big Data/Hadoop and Cloud Environments reaching over 150 ready-to-use connectors. This broadest off-the-shelf connectivity in the industry accelerates implementation projects of customers by an order of magnitude and lets user organizations concentrate on extracting value from their data.
Throughout 2016, the company will continue to integrate leading-edge machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms, thus offering content analytics, semantic and cognitive computing capabilities. These technologies are fundamentally changing the way that information is located, discovered and utilized by consumers, knowledge workers and data scientists.
"The success of our U.S. operation is very important to us, since it shows our ability to quickly penetrate the market with the highest concentration of Global Fortune 2000 accounts in the world - our core target market. Being recognized as a global leader by both Gartner and Forrester Research underlines the visionary quality of Sinequa's platform and our accelerating momentum in the market. Future product developments will continue to affirm our leadership position as we continue our rapid growth throughout 2016 and beyond," said Fabrice de Salaberry, COO, Sinequa.
Recognized as a leader in the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Search report and The Forrester Wave™: Big Data Search and Knowledge Discovery Solutions, Q3 2015 report, Sinequa provides a real-time Big Data Search & Analytics platform for Fortune Global 2000 companies and government agencies. It offers users Unified Information Access to all textual and database data, supported by powerful analytics. Millions of users in the world's largest and most information-intensive organizations, including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Atos, Biogen, Credit Agricole, Mercer, and Siemens, rely on Sinequa to put business-critical information at the fingertips of their employees. Sinequa develops its expertise and its business around the world with a broad network of technology and business partners. For more information, visit www.sinequa.com.
Avista Public Relations for Sinequa