Cognitive Search & Powerful Analytics
Sinequa provides a Cognitive Search & Analytics platform for Fortune Global 2000 companies and government agencies. Using advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning algorithms, the solution offers insights extracted from structured and unstructured data. Broad connectivity to on-premise, Cloud and Hadoop Big Data sources facilitates and accelerates enterprise-wide projects.
High level platform architecture
- Easy and secure access to relevant information for everyone in their work environment, by combining analytic depth, including machine learning and advanced NLP in 21 major languages, with high performance and extreme scalability
- Unrivalled relevance of information even in highly complex environments: Machine learning permanently enriches the Sinequa Logical Data Warehouse; integration of business knowledge via customers' dictionaries, ontologies, taxonomies, etc. enhances the domain competence of the Sinequa system
- Real-Time answers to users' questions, posed in natural language
- Lower project costs; higher ROI achieved more rapidly
- Flexible partnership: Sinequa has an independent and agile R&D agenda, not hampered by strategies regarding other products as in larger IT companies
- Speed and ease of implementation: More than 150 connectors to the main data sources (internal and external to an enterprise) ensure that projects can start deliver value to users in a matter of weeks rather than months
- Pre-packaged integration of industry and company knowledge: customer specific dictionaries, ontologies, etc.
- Enterprise application landscape remains untouched - but load is dramatically reduced
- Minimized use of computing resources: customers need to provide fewer IT resources to run their Cognitive Search platform and information applications (Search Based Applications, SBA)
- Agility of corporate IT: Information applications can be developed independently of "classic" enterprise applications at the speed of evolving business needs
A Powerful Insight Engine
- Offers users Information Self-Service via a Unified Information Access platform covering all unstructured data (texts, images, videos) and database data
- Refines relevance of information to users by permanently enriching the Sinequa Logical Data Warehouse with machine learning algorithms
- Enables intuitive and "conversational" discovery of actionable information with strong visualization
- Scales to manage hundreds of thousands of users, hundreds of millions of documents and billions of database records
- Provides a robust platform to build powerful information applications dedicated to particular user needs
Deep Content Analytics with NLP and Machine Learning
Sinequa ES offers strong Natural Language Processing (NLP) capabilities and combines semantic analysis in 21 languages with statistical analysis, to extract relevant information from all databases data and unstructured data (text, image, video).
Sinequa ES contains a set of scalable Machine Learning libraries, developed on Spark, to provide deep analytics of contents and user behavior, offering information with continually improving relevance to users in their work environments. Sinequa ES Machine Learning capabilities include:
- Collaborative filtering and recommendations
- Classification by example
- Similarity calculations for unstructured contents
- Predictive Analysis
The integration of image, video, and audio analyses considerably enlarges the analytic scope of the Sinequa platform. The integration of speech recognition renders the User interface "conversational".
150 + Connectors to On-Premise, Cloud and Hadoop Data Sources
Sinequa ES offers a series of smart connectors for Cloud and Big Data Hadoop environments. These "plug-and-play" connectors enable seamless access to data, wherever it resides, with agility, speed and security.
The most recent and the most widely used connectors:
At the Core of your Mobile Strategy
Sinequa ES allows you to develop a single mobile application providing access to all enterprise data. Organizations do no longer have to create mobile versions of all important enterprise applications, helping them gain orders of magnitude of time.
Sinequa ES provides a complete HTML 5 mobile toolkit for building "responsive design" user interfaces. It addresses devices running on Android, iOS and Windows mobile.
- Detects devices automatically and adapts screen sizes
- Offers mobile interface configuration for any user profile, specifying available features, such as auto-completion, geolocation, display tab support, faceted navigation and collaborative features
- Leverages user experience with touch screen navigation