Enterprise Software Sales Executive - Paris, France
Sinequa provides a real-time Big Data Search & Analytics platform for Fortune Global 2000 companies and government agencies. It offers users Unified Information Access to all textual and database data, supported by powerful analytics. Millions of users in the world's largest and most information-intensive organizations rely on Sinequa to put business critical information at the fingertips of their employees, including Airbus, AstraZeneca, Atos, Biogen, Credit Agricole, Mercer, and Siemens. Sinequa develops its expertise and its business across the world with an important network of technology and business partners.
Primary job duty is to sell Sinequa's software platform to prospects and existing customers in targeted data driven verticals (Finance, Manufacturing, Pharma...) in the French market.
We are looking for an individual contributor who has demonstrated skills in generating large revenues within top Fortune 500 organizations. Work is non-routine and involves managing complex sales. Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with business stakeholders.
- Drive licensing revenue and market share in the defined territory
- Manage sales through forecasting, account strategy and planning
- Prospect and maintain a robust sales pipeline
- Develop sales proposals encompassing all aspects of Sinequa platform with the assistance of internal resources such as marketing, presales, R&D...
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition
- Work on deals along with partners (Technology alliances and System Integrators)
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Travel may be required
- Master's Degree in Business or Engineering (BAC+5)
- 5+ years of sales experience with a software vendor or a system integrator
- Able to manage complex sales
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience selling into Director and C suites as well as selling to IT Technical audience
- Fluent in French
- Proficient in English
- Experience in areas such as data analytics, AI, Machine Learning, cognitive computing, data mining, BI, Big Data and Enterprise software solutions
- Technically adept
- Fluent in English
- Qualities such as intellectual curiosity, forward-thinking, enthusiastic, "hunter" spirit, autonomy, result-oriented, tenacity, sense of customer satisfaction, teamwork
To apply today, please send your resume at jobs(at)sinequa.com